- Departments H-Z
- Human Resources
- Health and Safety Program
Health & Safety Program
The Safety Committee Primary Duties include:
- Provide a forum for open two-way communication between management and employees.
- Consider health and safety-related issues brought before the committee and following up on those issues as deemed appropriate.
- Conduct and review safety and health inspection reports to assist in the correction of unsafe conditions or practices.
- Review accident and injury's reports and investigations since the last meeting (ensure that the confidentiality controls are in place).
- Evaluate the accident prevention program on an on-going basis and making changes as deemed appropriate.
The Safety Committees can be assigned to a wide variety of activities, but should remain focused on the following three major categories.
- Evaluation Activities- Methods of gathering and evaluating safety information in the workplace include:
- Reviewing and addressing employees' health and safety concerns
- Identifying potential hazards or unsafe work practices
- Conducting safety inspections
- Reviewing accidents and/or analyzing accident investigations
- Reviewing safety suggestions
- Developmental Activities - The Creation and Implementation of safety-related programs and projects that include:
- Developing and implementing an employee safety feedback (safety suggestions) system
- Assessing training needs and developing safety training
- Developing and communicating safety policies and procedures
- Selecting safety equipment vendors
- Evaluating and recommending safety equipment
- Recommending items for inclusion in the operating and capital improvement budget
- Communication Activities - Methods for the communication of safety information throughout the organization include:
- Communicating safety information to employees through emails, staff meetings, newsletters, or bulletin boards
- Providing safety training opportunities
- Maintaining a safety improvement suggestions, ideas, and incentives
- Email and Virtual meetings
White Pine County Safety & Health Program Information
Work Place Safety Program Information for White Pine County
- Nevada Health Response
- Center for Disease Control (COVID-19) Information
- Center for Disease Control (COVID-19) Situation Summary
- Center for Disease Control Evaluations and Testing
- Pool Pact's Face Covering Updates
- Testing in U.S.
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Corona-Virus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization
- Nevada Interim Committee
Health & Safety
- Meeting 09/10/20
- Meeting 01/14/21 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Human Resources Document
- Refusal of Care Form
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Notice of Injury or Occupation Disease, C-1 From @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>