COA to Solemnize Marriages


All ministers and clergy licenses are filed at the county level. The Secretary of State maintains a list of ministers in the State of Nevada who have been licensed and approved to solemnize marriages. If you wish to obtain a minister license, please click the link to the left for WPC CLERK COA FORMS..


You can search a minister by name, church affiliation, or county by visiting the SOS website. Your search will return only permanent or military chaplains with an active status.

The White Pine County Clerk maintains a list of local ministers who are licensed in the county. Please call (775) 293-6509 or request a list when you apply for your marriage license.